December 3, 2021
RFQ/P #42-016, Hall County Courthouse Camera System, Addendum 1
ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS ADDENDUM BY INSERTING ITS NUMBER IN THE BID FORM; FAILURE TO DO SO MAY SUBJECT BONA FIDE BIDDER TO DISQUALIFICATION.
THIS ADDENDUM FORMS A PART OF THE PROJECT DOCUMENTS; IT MODIFIES THEM AS FOLLOWS:
Remainder of questions received by vendors for the bid.
1. How many cameras to integrate with econ board? 16 cameras.
2. Per the fiber interconnect between the buildings is there a specific fiber and count required? 24 count fiber, OM4 50/125 fiber.
3. Is there a specific reason for 8MP interior cameras or could we provide an alternative camera that will reduce bandwidth and server qty minimum camera megapixel at 4MP? Yes, there is a reason for the request of 8MP cameras that we can’t share for security reasons.
4. Is surge protection required on interior/exterior camera? Yes, surge protection is required for any exposed exterior cameras.
5. For the roof PTZ cameras that are currently run over fiber, could we install a hardened switch at the camera location for the replacement and new PTZ cameras? As long as it is an environmentally hardened switch, that is ok. It should be able to withstand temperatures in a range of -40 to 160 degrees with no more than 2 cameras per switch.
6. Can we utilize the mechanical/electrical rooms in the parking garage to house the racks for cameras located in the parking garage? Yes, as long as there is adequate room and it is safe to do so, that would be ok.
All other terms and conditions remain the same.
Hall County Board of Commissioners
Debra Howington, Buyer