Where can I find listings for foreclosure sales?

Numerous Foreclosures Sales are listed in The Gainesville Times Legal Section.

Please note that the Sheriff’s Office has nothing to do with this type of sale. It is a "non-judicial" sale that is done by an agent for the various law firms or mortgage holders that advertise the property. Each agent can be located in the Commission Meeting Room on the second floor of the Hall County Government Center, located at 2875 Browns Bridge Road, conducting sales.

Just as is done with Sheriff’s Sales, these sales are also held on the 1st Tuesday of the month, unless that day falls on a national holiday and then it is held on the day following the 1st Tuesday of the month. The sales are held during the legal hours of sale set by state law (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.).

Show All Answers

1. How are dispossessories served?
2. How are evictions (Writ of Possession) handled?
3. How do I apply for a Temporary Protective Order?
4. Where can I find the court fees?
5. Where can I find listings for foreclosure sales?
6. How are foreclosures served?
7. How are garnishments served?
8. I have a court order to get my child. Can the Sheriff's Office help?
9. I want to retrieve my property. Can the Sheriff's Office help?
10. How is a Notice of Forclosure of Right to Redeem handled?
11. How is a Probate Order to Apprehend carried out?
12. How and when are Sheriff's Sales conducted?
13. How are subpoenas obtained?
14. Can you assist me with a Writ of Fieri Facias (Fi. Fa.)?
15. How do I requset a real property levy?
16. I have civil papers that need to be served in Hall County. Where do I send them?