How do I apply for a Temporary Protective Order?
To apply for a Temporary Protective Order (TPO) under the Family Violence Act or under the Stalking Statute, go to the Clerk of Superior Court, who may be reached at phone number 770-531-7025. The Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except holidays. The Clerk's Office is on the ground floor of the Hall County Courthouse, in the general vicinity of the Sheriff’s Office.

Our Civil Division handles the service of Temporary Protective Orders. The direct phone number is 770-531-7090. The Civil Division is located within the Hall County Courthouse on the ground floor.

Show All Answers

1. How are dispossessories served?
2. How are evictions (Writ of Possession) handled?
3. How do I apply for a Temporary Protective Order?
4. Where can I find the court fees?
5. Where can I find listings for foreclosure sales?
6. How are foreclosures served?
7. How are garnishments served?
8. I have a court order to get my child. Can the Sheriff's Office help?
9. I want to retrieve my property. Can the Sheriff's Office help?
10. How is a Notice of Forclosure of Right to Redeem handled?
11. How is a Probate Order to Apprehend carried out?
12. How and when are Sheriff's Sales conducted?
13. How are subpoenas obtained?
14. Can you assist me with a Writ of Fieri Facias (Fi. Fa.)?
15. How do I requset a real property levy?
16. I have civil papers that need to be served in Hall County. Where do I send them?