The Hall County Emergency Rental Assistance Program is a public relief program providing funds to assist County residents at risk of eviction due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Households in Hall County who have individuals qualified for unemployment benefits, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic are highly encouraged to apply. The program will begin accepting applications on April 6, 2021.
Eligible households in order of priority include:
- Households under 50% Area Median Income (AMI)*
- Household under 80% AMI* where a member has been unemployed for 90 days +
- Households under 80% AMI*
- *AMI information can be found here.
If you plan to apply, please gather the following materials:
- Identification:Provide one acceptable form of identification which includes:
- United States Employment Authorization Card
- United States Certificate of Naturalization
- Learner’s Driving Permit with Photo
- Non-Drivers Identification Card
- Current Driver’s License
- United States Permanent Resident Card
- Income verification:Provide one or more of the following:
- Letter from employer reflecting a decrease in income
- Unemployment award letter
- Pay stubs for the past 60 days
- Form 1040/1040A
- Bank Statement reflecting a reduction in salary
- Rental Assistance information
- Copy of lease
- Notice of past due rent
- Eviction notice
- Landlords must provide a signed W-9 form and ACH deposit information in addition to verifying contact information. If the tenant is unable to supply, the landlord must supply a copy of the lease and any past due or eviction notices.
Please continue to check www.hallcounty.org for additional updates.