The Hall County Board of Elections and Registration on Friday, Oct. 2, officially finalized an agreement that will provide an eighth early voting location ahead of the Nov. 3 General Election.
Voters will now be able to cast a ballot at 4335 Mundy Mill Road in Oakwood (site of the former Bodyplex fitness center).
“This voting location will meet a critical need for citizens in west Hall County. The new Mundy Mill Road precinct will allow us to more easily adhere to the health safety guidelines issued by the CDC, State of Georgia and White House, ensuring the safety of voters, poll workers and other County staff,” said Lori Wurtz, Hall County Elections Director.
Citizens are reminded that they can cast a ballot at any of the eight polling locations during the early voting period, but those voting on Election Day will need to go to their assigned precinct.
Early voting will be available on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 12-30, along with statewide Saturday voting from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Oct. 24.
Below is a list of early voting precincts in Hall County:
- Mulberry Creek Community Center, 4491 J.M. Turk Rd., Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Mundy Mill Road Precinct, 4335 Mundy Mill Road, Oakwood, GA 30566
- East Hall Community Center, 3911 P. Davidson Rd., Gainesville, GA 30507
- North Hall Community Center, 4175 Nopone Rd., Gainesville, GA 30506
- City of Gainesville Downtown Building (old Turner Wood and Smith building), 100 Brenau Ave. Gainesville, GA 30501
- Murrayville Library, 4796 Thompson Bridge Rd., Gainesville, GA 30506
- Spout Springs Library, 6488 Spout Springs Rd., Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Chicopee Woods Agricultural Center Activity Hall, 1855 Calvary Church Rd., Gainesville, GA 30507