In an effort to abide by Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp’s executive order to shelter in place, Hall County Government will be holding several upcoming public meetings remotely.
The meetings will be available to the public via a live stream on the County website, www.hallcounty.org. Those wishing to participate in the public comment portion of the meeting may do so utilizing one of the following methods:
- Written comments may be submitted online up to 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- To submit a written comment for the Hall County Planning Commission meeting at 5:15 p.m. Monday, April 20, click here.
- To submit a written comment for the Hall County Board of Commissioners work session meeting at 3 p.m. Monday, April 20, click here.
- To submit a written comment for the Hall County Board of Commissioners voting meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 21, click here.
2. Public comments can be made during the meetings by clicking on this link, which will allow commenters to join a webinar and make comments in real time. In order to notify staff that you would like to comment, please click the "raise hand" icon on the right side of your screen.
3. Those without access to internet can call 770-718-2327 prior to the item they wish to comment on. Callers will be asked to leave a message with their contact information. Their call will be returned when that item comes before the board in order for comments to be made in real time.
As a reminder, a multitude of opportunities exist for residents to conduct Hall County business online. For example online motor vehicle services, including vehicle registration renewals, the payment of insurance fines, etc. are available via the "Online Payments" button on Hall County’s website, www.hallcounty.org. That’s also where citizens can pay their property tax, renew their business license, and more.
A number of proactive steps Hall County has taken to date in regards to the coronavirus epidemic, along with a number of other helpful resources on this issue, can be found at ready.hallcounty.org.