Below is list of Hall County facilities and programs that have been closed or canceled. This list is updated as new information is available. Additional COVID-19 information can be found at Ready.HallCounty.org.
- Hall County Government Scholars Academy
- Libraries and Library programming
- Parks pavilions
- Parks playgrounds
- Parks programming
- Senior Life Center
- Gainesville Connection (all services suspended)
The following facilities are open by appointment only:
- Hall County Government Center: To make an appointment for a department located at the Hall County Government Center, please call 770-535-8288. (Please note that the Tax Commissioner’s Office, which handles vehicle registrations, tag renewals and other services, is closed at this time.)
- Hall County Animal Shelter: For information about scheduling an appointment at the Hall County Animal Shelter, visit the Animal Services page.
- Community Centers: Walking paths at Hall County community centers are open without appointments; however, appointments are required for those wishing to workout in the fitness centers. Workout times may be scheduled in the fitness centers in one-hour blocks at the numbers listed below:
- East Hall Community Center: (678) 450-1540
- Mulberry Creek Community Center: (770) 965-7140
- North Hall Community Center: (770) 535-8280
- Extension Office: The Extension Office will open for appointments only between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Contact information for the Extension Office is listed below:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Agent, Garrett Hibbs, (770) 535-8293
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Carin Booth, (770) 535-8293
- 4-H and Youth Development, Judy Tilford, (770) 535-8291
Additionally, Dial-A-Ride services have been scaled back with prioritization given trips to pharmacies, grocery stores, work and medical appointments.