The Hall County Tax Commissioner's Office would like the remind taxpayers that property tax is due Friday, Nov. 15.
For the convenience of residents, the Hall County Tax Commissioner's Office offers five ways to pay:
- Utilizing the enhanced website; making online payments at hallcountytax.org is the preferred method. Online payment methods include E-Check ($1.50 flat fee) and debit/credit card (2.5% of amount, plus $.30 per transaction). We accept: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. The newest method of payment is with PayPal Credit, which provides a 6-month interest free, same-as-cash option to pay your property tax bill. The PayPal Credit Payment Option is a line of credit and is interest-free for 6 months if paid in full.
- Payment by mail, using the return envelope provided with the statement, to:
Hall County Tax Commissioner
P.O. Box 1579
Gainesville, GA 30503.
- By phone; dedicated clerks are ready to assist you in our call center with credit and debit card payments at (770) 531-6950.
- In person payments; citizens may visit the office Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., located at:
The Hall County Government Center
2875 Browns Bridge Road
Gainesville, GA 30504.
- Utilizing the secure drop box, which is available 24/7, located in front of the main entrance to the Hall County Government Center.
Payments made in full that are USPS postmarked or dropped off at the Hall County Government Center by 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15 will be honored as a timely payment and will not incur any interest. Interest is mandated by state law if paid after Nov. 15.
Visit the Hall County Tax Commissioner's website (hallcountytax.org) to access up-to-date property information including: viewing, printing, and emailing current and past property tax statements and receipts.
The Hall County Tax Commissioner's Office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If there are any questions or if assistance is needed, please contact the Hall County Tax Commissioner's Office by phone at (770) 531-6950, fax (770) 531-7111, text (833) 602-8497, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hall County Tax Commissioner Hall County Tax Commissioner
P.O. Box 1579 2875 Browns Bridge Road-- 1st floor
Gainesville, GA 30503 Gainesville, GA 30504
Facebook: Hall County Tax Commissioner