Hall County Government has rolled out its first-ever Hall County Magazine as of Wednesday, Oct. 4, with copies available at all Hall County community centers, library branches and the Hall County Government Center.
“The Hall County Magazine is a project we are excited to announce, as it is one that has been in the works for several months,” Hall County Administrator Zach Propes said. “Administration has worked tirelessly to deliver a product that falls in line with the Hall County Strategic Plan and highlights many of our departments, employees and our community.”
The Hall County Magazine is a free publication that includes stories about public safety, parks and leisure, courts, transportation and infrastructure, technology and more.
A digital version of the magazine is available online, and physical copies may be picked up at the following locations while supplies last:
- Hall County Government Center: 2875 Browns Bridge Rd. Gainesville, GA 30504
- North Hall Community Center: 4175 Nopone Rd. Gainesville, GA 30506
- East Hall Community Center: 3911 P Davidson Rd. Gainesville, GA 30507
- Mulberry Creek Park & Community Center: 4491 JM Turk Rd. Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Hall County Library Downtown: 127 Main St NW Gainesville, GA 30501
- Hall County Library Blackshear Place: 2927 Atlanta Hwy Gainesville, GA 30507
- Hall County Library Spout Springs: 6488 Spout Springs Rd. Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Hall County Library North Hall Technology Center: 4175 Nopone Rd. Suite B Gainesville, GA 30506
- Hall County Library Murrayville: 4796 Thompson Bridge Rd. Gainesville, GA 30506