Please download our How To Do Business With Hall County (PDF). This manual will provide general information to help get you started. We encourage any and all responsible firms to participate in our procurement process. You may also view the How to Do Business with Hall County (PPS) to see a slideshow.
Quick Tips on Doing Business
- Be sure that your company is on the Hall County Bidder's List.
- Regularly review bid and proposal advertisements in the Gainesville Times and Hall County's website.
- Read and review bid and proposal documents thoroughly. Failure to follow the instructions and conditions contained in the bid or proposal documents could penalize the bid or even result in rejection of the bid.
- Allow enough time to submit your response before the specified deadline. Bids or proposals submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Familiarize yourself with the bidding and proposal requirements of Hall County.
- Remember to contact the Purchasing Division if there are any questions or assistance is needed.