Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19
- Order for Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19
- Declaration Form
CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield signed a declaration determining that the evictions of tenants could be detrimental to public health control measures to slow the spread of SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
For more information on the order, please visit:
This Order is effective September 4, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
About the Court
The Magistrate Court conducts hearings and trials in criminal cases, civil actions, and ordinance violations for:
- Flowery Branch
- Hall County
- Lake Lanier Islands
The Magistrate Court also hears applications for arrest and search warrants. The court hears more than 18,000 civil and criminal matters annually.
Magistrate Court Forms & Fees
- Statement of Claim (PDF)
- Defendants Answer (PDF)
- Magistrate Court Fee Schedule (PDF) UPDATED January 2020
- Summons of Dispossessory (PDF)
- Application for Criminal Arrest Warrant (PDF)
- Bad Checks Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Returned Check Notice - Civil (PDF)
- Returned Check Notice - Criminal (PDF)
- Garnishment on a Financial Institution Packet (PDF) UPDATED April 2021
- Continuing Garnishment Packet (PDF) UPDATED April 2021
- Continuing Garnishment for Support Packet (PDF) UPDATED April 2021
Claims and Landlord / Tenant.
Filing online through nCourt is subject to an additional $20.00 convenience fee.
You can file online using nCourt.