Clerk of Superior and State Courts
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Clerk of Superior and State Courts includes:
- Adoption records
- Court records
- Fine collection and disbursement
- Intangible and transfer tax collection and disbursement
- Notary public appointments
- Personal property records
- Real estate records
- Trade name registration
- Traffic Violations Bureau records
Online Docket Now available!
Please visit Docket Hall Courts to search our public records.
This information is presented "as is" with every effort having been made to ensure accuracy. Additional information is always available in our office located at the Hall County Courthouse. Our office is open between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM except holidays and weekends.
Learn more about the divisions the Clerk of Superior and State Courts is responsible for: