Jan. 5, 2021 Runoff Election Results
Click the image above to see results of the Jan. 5, 2021 runoff elections.
Sample ballots are available via your "My Voter Page" with the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office.
Visit My Voter Page to:
- Check your voter registration status. Inactive status does not mean that you are not able to vote. Inactive voters are eligible to vote, and once they do so, their status will be turned to Active.
- Find your polling location.
- View or print your voter registration card (this card is not required for voting; it simply has your polling information, voting districts, etc.)
- View upcoming election dates.
- View your representatives.
- View a sample ballot.
- Register online or update your voter registration.
Visit Secretary of State’s website for latest elections news and other elections resources.
Secure the Vote - New Voting Equipment!
Georgia began using new Voting equipment in 2020. The Secretary of State’s office has provided a demonstration video on the new equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Elections & Registration office is responsible for the voter registrations of Hall County and all its municipalities. It also serves as Qualifying and filing officer for County candidates and Elected officials. In addition to maintaining, testing and deploying voting machines to 32 precinct the Elections Office hires and trains more than 500 poll workers annually.
To uphold the Constitution of the United States so as to include the laws and policies of all courts and any legislation passed by the Georgia General Assembly and Congress of the United States. To encourage voter participation, provide excellent Customer Service to all Voters and Candidates, and instill public confidence by conducting honest and impartial elections.