Building Inspections Forms & Applications

Complete an Application

To start the application for a building permit you must begin at Planning and Development unless you are attaching to an existing permit.

For more information about how to obtain a building permit visit the Building Permit page.

You may email (please see staff directory for permit specialist emails) or fax us an application for a plumbing, electrical or mechanical permit. We will need the following documents:

  • A completed sub-contractor affidavit.
  • Copies of your business and state licenses.
  • The appropriate permit fee page filled out with what the job entails. 

Information Forms Only

Single Family Residential Only

Affidavit Requirements

These forms must be turned in before final inspection:

Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Permits

These permits and permit fees are not to be used for new single family residences:

Commercial Permits

Manufactured Homes