Individual septic record request - Send an email requesting a septic system record, including the subject property address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: These types of requests may take up to 3 business days to complete.
**Please note, that some services first require approval from other departments/agencies. You will need to contact other county/municipal departments for approval as appropriate prior to submitting applications to Environmental Health. Please visit the Planning & Development webpage for building permit application process information at: https://www.hallcounty.org/150/Planning-Development
If you need to submit civil or commercial plans for review, please contact our office to discuss further.
For information on COVID-19 testing and/or COVID-19 vaccines, please visit: http://phdistrict2.org/
Environmental Health Programs
The Hall County Environmental Health Department is a section of the Georgia Department of Public Health. We are responsible for the following permit programs:
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Applications for services and record searches can be taken or performed from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
View the following documents for more information:
Please contact the Environmental Health Office at 770-531-3973 to file a complaint.
State Environmental Health Resources
The following can be found on the State of Georgia website:
- Approved Sewage Products List: Product Approvals
- Certified Contractors List (under "Certified Lists"): Septic/Pumping/Portable Contractors
- Food Service
- On-Site Sewage Management Systems
- Public Swimming Pools
- Certified Soil Classifiers List (under "Certified Lists"): Soil Classifiers
- Technical Manual for On-Site Sewage Management Systems
- Tourist Accommodations
- Training and CEU classes for Septic Contractors, Food Service Employees/Owners, and Pool/Spa Operators