- The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month (unless otherwise noted)
- 5:15 p.m.
- Hall County Government Center
2875 Browns Bridge Rd
Gainesville, GA 30504
View the 2022 meeting schedule (PDF). Please note that meeting dates and times are subject to change. To confirm a meeting, please call 770-531-6809.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Tuesday, July 5, 2022 Planning Commission Meeting
(For the agenda, applications, and staff reports please click the links below)
1. Previously tabled application of Ayoub Botrus to amend conditions of a Planned Commercial Development (PCD) on a .36± acre tract located on the south side of Mcever Road approximately 347 feet from its intersection with Waterworks Road; a.k.a. 3053 & 3087 Mcever Road; Zoned PRD; Tax Parcel 07299 002007A & 002007. Proposed Use: auto sales. ** Commission District 2.
2. Application of Ken Hewell for a left side yard setback variance from 10 feet to 6 feet on a .27± acre tract located on the west side of Grand Fox Circle approximately 302 feet from its intersection with Forest Knoll Drive; a.k.a. 6286 Grand Fox Circle; Zoned R-I; Tax Parcel 15046K000006. Proposed use: attached garage. * Commission District 1.
3. Application of Jamie T. Crawford to rezone from Planned Commercial Farm District (PCFD) to Agricultural Residential-IV (AR-IV) on a 3.19± acre tract located on the south side of Henson Road approximately 358 feet from its intersection with Fields Road; a.k.a. 5727 & 5769 Henson Road; Zoned PCFD; Tax Parcel 12044 000016 & 12044 000001 (pt.). Proposed use: homestead. ** Commission District 3.
4. Application of Salomon Sancen to rezone from Residential-I (R-I) to Highway Business (H-B) on a .89± acre tract located on the west side of Memorial Park Drive at its intersection with Browns Bridge Road; a.k.a. 2002 Memorial Park Drive; Zoned R-I; Tax Parcel 08014 005011. Proposed use: retail sales. ** Commission District 4.
5. Application of Rochester & Associates/Doug Magnus to rezone from Light Industrial (I-I) to Residential-I (R-I) on a 2.06± acre tract located on the west side of Youngblood Road approximately 416 feet from its intersection with Winder Highway; a.k.a. 4740 Youngblood Road; Zoned I-I; Tax Parcel 15037A000031(pt.).Proposed use: single family residence. ** Commission District 1.
6. Application of Ponderosa Land Holdings, LLC to rezone from Agricultural Residential-III (AR-III) and Residential-I (R-I) to Planned Residential District (PRD) on a 31.64± acre tract located on the west side of Winder Highway at its intersection with Plantation Drive; a.k.a. 4610 & 4616 Winder Highway; Zoned AR-III & R-I; Tax Parcel 15037A000070 & 000001. Proposed use: single family development. ** Commission District 1.
*The Planning Commission’s decision will be the final action taken unless appealed to the Board of Commissioners. To do so, file an application with the Planning Department within five working days of the Planning Commission’s decision.
The Hall County Board of Commissioners will hear appeals at a public hearing Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the Hall County Government Center, 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 2875 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, Georgia.
**The Planning Commission's recommendation will be forwarded to the Board of Commissioners for final action at a public hearing on Thursday, August 11, 2022. The Board will meet at 6:00 p.m. at the Hall County Government Center, 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 2875 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, Georgia.