- The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month (unless otherwise noted)
- 5:15 p.m.
- Hall County Government Center
2875 Browns Bridge Rd
Gainesville, GA 30504
View the 2022 meeting schedule (PDF). Please note that meeting dates and times are subject to change. To confirm a meeting, please call 770-531-6809.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Monday, August 15, 2022 Planning Commission Meeting
(For the agenda, applications, and staff reports please click the links below)
- Application of Douglas Shadburn for a road frontage variance from 150 feet to 75 feet on a 29.35± acre tract located on the east side of Roy Parks Road approximately 914 feet from its intersection with A L Mangum Road; a.k.a. 3667 Roy Parks Road; Zoned AR-IV; Tax Parcel 15013 000023C. Proposed use: 3-lot subdivision. * Commission District 3.
- Application of Judy Horton for a road frontage variance from 150 feet to 50 feet on a 5.54± acre tract location on the east side of Union Church Road approximately 254 feet from its intersection with Cash Road; a.k.a. 5115 Union Church Road; Zoned AR-III; Tax Parcel 15043 000005. Proposed use: 2-lot subdivision. * Commission District 1.
- Application of Agile Cold ATL NE, LLC to amend conditions of a Use Subject to Planning Commission approval on a 34.52± acre tract located on the north side of Athens Highway at its intersection with Roy Parks Road; a.k.a. 3117 Athens Highway; Zoned I-I; Tax Parcel 15024 000036. Proposed Use: cold storage warehouse. * Commission District 3.
*The Planning Commission’s decision will be the final action taken unless appealed to the Board of Commissioners. To do so, file an application with the Planning Department within five working days of the Planning Commission’s decision.
The Hall County Board of Commissioners will hear appeals at a public hearing Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the Hall County Government Center, 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 2875 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, Georgia.
**The Planning Commission's recommendation will be forwarded to the Board of Commissioners for final action at a public hearing on Thursday, September 22, 2022. The Board will meet at 6:00 p.m. at the Hall County Government Center, 2nd Floor Meeting Room, 2875 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, Georgia.