Hall County Government Center - Fourth Floor
The Purchasing Division of Financial Services procures materials, supplies, equipment and services for
County departments at maximum dollar savings while ensuring the required quality
levels that support the primary mission and objectives of Hall County and the Board
of Commissioners and in doing so, protecting the integrity of the County in all
areas of procurement.
If you are a business interested in providing goods and/or services to Hall County,
please call the Purchasing Division at (770) 535-8270 and request our "How To..."
manual entitled "Business Opportunities with Hall County" or download the PDF file.
This manual will provide general information to help get you started. We encourage
any and all responsible firms to participate in our procurement process.
"How To" PowerPoint Show (PPS)
Businesses interested in receiving invitations to bid and/or conducting business
with Hall County should download the bidder's application and send to the address
above or contact the Purchasing office. A list of Current Active Bids
and Bid Results are available.
Quick Tips on Doing Business with Hall County
- Be sure that your company is on the Hall County Bidder's List.
- Regularly review bid and proposal advertisements in "The Gainesville Times", Hall County's website and the County's cable television channel "TV 18".
- Read and review bid and proposal documents thoroughly. Failure to follow the instructions and conditions contained in the bid or proposal documents could penalize the bid or even result in rejection of the bid.
- Allow enough time to submit your response before the specified deadline. Bids or proposals submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Familiarize yourself with the bidding and proposal requirements of Hall County.
- Remember to contact the Purchasing Department if there are any questions or assistance is needed.
2875 Browns Bridge Rd.
Gainesville, GA 30504-5635
P.O. Drawer 1435
Gainesville, GA 30503
Hall County Connection is an informative show discussing governmental issues, departmental issues, and general topics that are of interest to the public.