Looking for an easy, free way to help out animals at the Hall County Animal Shelter? Oh, and did we mention you get to spend some quality time with the animal, right in your own home? Check out the possibility of becoming a foster in the video above.
Officials with Hall County Government announce changes to their leadership team, setting the organization up for forward movement in meeting its overall goals and in the implementation of its strategic plan. Read on...
Srikanth Yamala, who most recently served as Director of Hall County Planning & Development, has been tapped to fill the role of Acting Director of Public Works. Read on...
This is to advise that there was contact recently between a rabid bat and three dogs in the 5400 block of Dahlonega Highway in Clermont. Read on...
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 1
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 2
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 3
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 4
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 5
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 6
- Hall About Public Safety - Episode 7
- Fire Chief Chris Armstrong discusses ISO rating improvement
- Donations increase historic feel of Col. Roberts cabin
- Hall County becomes a WaterFirst community
- Hall County Minute 6.14.19
- Fireworks Safety with the Hall County Fire Marshal
- Hall County Minute 6.21.19
- Hall County Minute 7.12.19
- Hall County Minute 7.26.19
- Fostering with Hall County Animal Services
HALL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETINGS
- The latest Hall County Board of Commissioners meeting (8.7.19)
- Meeting Archive (After July 1, 2019)
- Meeting Archive (Prior to July 1, 2019)