- Best Friends Animal Society's Assessment of Hall Co. Animal Shelter
- Georgia Department of Agriculture Animal Shelter Report 11.3.18
- District 4 Park Presentation 11.12.18
- Click here for Election Results
- Georgia Dept. of Agriculture Animal Shelter Report 10.23.18
- FY 2019 Recommended Budget Presentation
LISTEN: Hall About Public Safety: Episode 3 on Sound Cloud. The Hall About Public Safety podcast takes you behind the scenes with the men and women responsible for keeping Hall County a safe, friendly community. WARNING: While this podcast often features light-hearted segments, the topics can sometimes turn serious, so this podcast may not be suitable for younger audiences.
Hall County residents who have a concern about a short term rental (STR) property now have a 24-hour hotline to call should need arise. Read on...
The Hall County Commission on Wednesday, April 10, gave its approval to an update to the county's Planned Residential Development (PRD) code, which was first adopted in 2003. The updates are an effort to provide for uniformity and consistency countywide. Read on...
The Sons of the American Revolution, in conjunction with the Hall County Government, Hall County Sheriff's Office and Hall County Fire Services, will be dedicating the Lyman Hall statue at the Hall County Government Center on Friday, April 12 at 1 p.m. Read on...